All Current Affairs
Today Current Affairs 24th Sep 2017
- September 25, 2017
- Posted by: Shivam
- Category: Banking
Today Current Affairs 24th Sep 2017 : Daily Current Affairs
Get Online banking preparation at Takshila Learning with well experienced faculties.
1. Union Minister launches Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat in Gujarat
Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan has launched Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat at Mota Ishanpur village in Gandhinagar district of Gujarat. According to Dharmendra Pradhan total one lakh, Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayats would be organized across the country in next one and half year to provide an interactive platform to the rural LPG users.
About 100 such beneficiaries- most of them women have participated in this LPG Panchayat. Mr Pradhan also inaugurated the Skill Development Institute at Adalaj near Ahmedabad as part of National Skill Development Mission.
Must Important Takeaways from Above News-
- PMUY was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 1st May 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the PMUY, 5 Cr LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with a support of Rs.1600 per connection in the next 3 years.
- Mr Vijay Rupani is present Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership ( PPP ) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship ( MSDE
2. India bags 4 more Medals at 5th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games in Turkmenistan
In the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games at Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, India bagged four medals. Sajan Prakash of India finished second with the silver medal in the Men’s 100-metre butterfly event. Divya Gurling Shilwant and Pratiksha Chandrakant Parhar bagged a bronze each in women’s Alysh classic in 70 kg and 75 kg categories in the Belt Wrestling Discipline.
Wrestler Keduovilie Zumu from Nagaland won the bronze medal in the 90 kg category of Kazakh Kuresh style belt wrestling. Meanwhile, Sourav Kothari assured himself of a medal after winning his semifinal contest in men’s billiards singles against Thailand’s Thawat Sujaritthurakaran 3-0. India is at 11th spot in the medals tally with 5 gold, 7 silver and 7 bronze.